I think it is a very bad idea unless there is a serious assessment of the environmental impact.
Thank you Tamer for your comment. May be one should also consider security issues of such project.
Let us move into the technical aspect. What surface area is needed?
I completely agree. But my priority is the environment.
Please use the following address, it might help you in understanding fractional distillation first: http://chem-ilp.net/labTechniques/FractionalDistillationlAnimation.htm
Check out this link for useful information about petroleum refining:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_refining_processes
I think it is a very bad idea unless there is a serious assessment of the environmental impact.
ReplyDeleteThank you Tamer for your comment. May be one should also consider security issues of such project.
ReplyDeleteLet us move into the technical aspect. What surface area is needed?
ReplyDeleteI completely agree. But my priority is the environment.
ReplyDeletePlease use the following address, it might help you in understanding fractional distillation first: http://chem-ilp.net/labTechniques/FractionalDistillationlAnimation.htm
ReplyDeleteCheck out this link for useful information about petroleum refining:
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_refining_processes